ALL-INCLUSIVE CYCLING EXPERIENCE:
It has been said that this tour is the perfect way for any cyclist and their partner to immerse themselves in in the Italian culture. During our 8 days together you will be treat to a VIP, fully inclusive guided tour through Veneto region of Italy to some of the Italy’s most magnificent cycling destinations. We like to keep our groups small and interactive – limited to 30 riders.
Gifts & Services Included:
- Use of a Pinarello Dogma
- VIP entry to the famed Pinarello Granfondo
- 4/5 star accommodation for 8 nights: 5 nights in Bassano del Grappa & 3 nights at the BHR hotel in Treviso
- Cycling kit by Ftech
- Full nutritional support
- Technical support & bike setup
- All meals & beverages with the group
- All transfers
- Exciting gifts
- Daily massage service
- Lots of gelato & Prosecco
- Photos & videos of the entire experience
- and more…
- Flights are excluded
Furthermore, you will be able to visit our ASG headquarters, ASG International, where you will be able to see an inside scoop into our SCICON and Ftech facilities. We can also offer you an optional professional bike set-up by the one and only Niklas Quetri at ASG Bike Science – bike fitter of professional riders from teams Bahrain Merida, UAE – Emirates, Michelton-Scott, and many more professional athletes.
NON CYCLING PARTNERS:
Non-riding spouses/partners can book a spouse’s/partner’s package which includes daily transport, meals and accommodation.
Gifts & Services Included:
- Shopping & sightseeing to some of Italy’s favourites. Some of our favourites include Verona, Venice, Sirmione and Lake Garda.
- Meals, drinks & accommodation with the group (sharing with cycling partner)
- Flights excluded
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
12 JULY – BASSANO DEL GRAPPA
* Complimentary kit distributed
13 JULY – GIRO DELLA ROCCA
Coffee. Gelato. Bikes. Today the tour takes us through some of the most breathtaking valleys, we’ll sample the best gelato Bassano has to offer and stop for Italian coffee next to a magical lake.
* Time: 3:30
* Elevation: 1.950m
14 JULY – ASIAGO
Follow the peaceful roads from Bassano to the beautiful mountaintop town of Asiago.
* Time: 5:00
* Elevation: 2.300m
* Note: Stop and relax at one of our famous alpine huts to taste some famous products of the region. Coffee stop at Roana lake.
15 JULY – MONTEGRAPPA
On any list of the most famous climbs in the world and one of the most difficult climbs in Italy – a regular feature in the Giro d’Italia.
* Time: 5:00
* Elevation: 2.850m
* Note: Start from “Ponte Vecchio”, in the old city of Bassano del Grappa. Visit the huge military memorial monument at the top of Montegrappa. Coffee break at cima Grappa (top).
16 JULY – VALDOBBIADENE
No bike tour to Veneto will be complete without cycling in the Prosecco hills and a sparkling wine tasting.
* Time: 3:00
* Elevation: 1.080m
17 JULY – CROCE D’AUNE
Experience cycling history. The climb where Tullio Campagnolo (Campagnolo founder) had an idea that changed the cycling world.
* Time: 5:30
* Elevation: 3.300m
* Note: break to the famous Pedavena alehouse of the Pedavena factory at the foot of the Croce d’Aune climb. Croce d’Aune is also the first Dolomite mountain that you can find in the area.
18 JULY – REST DAY – HOTEL BHR TREVISO & SHOPPING IN TREVISO OLD TOWN
Race Pack and kit collection in Treviso – meet friends and members of the Pinarello family. Pinarello factory visit by bike.
19 JULY – GRANFONDO PINARELLO
Over 4.000 avid cyclists from all over the world converge in Treviso for this amazing event. Less than 30 minutes from the unique and romantic city of Venice, footstep of the Dolomites, surrounded by rich agricultural land and immersed in Prosecco Vineyards. A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
* Elevation: 1.050m (short), 2.500 (long)
* Maximum slope: Ca’ del Poggio 16.7%
* More infos: http://www.lapinarello.com/en
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GRANFONDO:
In order to participate in Granfondo’s, riders must provide a Medical Certificate stating they are in good health.
If riders do not have a Race License (UCI recognized in their Country), you can purchase a ‘Day License’ when producing your Medical Certificate
20 JULY – CHECKOUT FROM BHR HOTEL
Transfers to airport if required.
Rooming Options. You can choose between double and single room accommodation
Double Rooms: this can either have a double bed for couples or 2 single beds
Single Rooms: this room has a double bed for you to enjoy all to yourself!
OUR PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Any extras not mentioned above.
Alcohol not mentioned in inclusions.